While I’ve written about the content and I talk about the topic with consulting clients regularly, this was the first time I had given this particular talk in public. I thought it would go over well, and I sensed it did.
Below is the video which was produced using the cool bootstrapped Seattle startup 9slides (makes it super easy to produce videos that go along with a set of slides).
If you would like me to give this talk, or any of my others, at your event, please contact me.
If you don’t (or for some reason can’t) view the 9slides version go here for the raw video:
Much of what I discuss I have written about here on my blog. Here are some of those posts:
- A Mouse and Keyboard Don’t Make a Hardware Company
- Apps Must Be Cross Platform
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- Google Will Abandon Android
- Fragmentation Is Not The End of Android
- Experience = Stuff / Time
- Brand is a Critical Part of the End-to-End Experience
- Wanna Compete with Apple? Focus on Experiences
A lot of my assertions are just that: assertions. They are opinions based on my experience working in the industry, talking with others, and reading of the tea-leaves. I would love to hear your reaction. Please use comments below to let me know what you think.