- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple
- Fragmentation Is Not The End of Android
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea
- Google Will Abandon Android
- Don't Build APIs...
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- A Mouse and Keyboard Don't Make a Hardware Company
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins
Category Archives: Career
April 8, 2012
Most people think about their career trajectory as being like a bell-curve or that of a cannon ball fired from a cannon. Something like this: For 99% of all successful people, this is completely the wrong way to think about …