About Charlie Kindel
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple
- Fragmentation Is Not The End of Android
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea
- Google Will Abandon Android
- Don't Build APIs...
- Got a 4? You Were Just Fired from Microsoft
- A Mouse and Keyboard Don't Make a Hardware Company
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong
- Businesses Buy Differently
cek.log is hosted on WP Engine. I highly recommend them.
Category Archives: Leadership
March 24, 2014
The first thing I ask people who are looking for a new job is “What work do you want to do in your ideal job?” It is interesting how few people answer this question. Almost everybody wants to answer different …
October 27, 2013
Once I was afraid to ride a bike. Then I did it. Once I was afraid to program in BASIC. Then I did it. Once I was afraid of getting married. Then I married Julie. Once I was afraid of …
September 11, 2013
Steven Sinofski has written another great post on his “Learning by Shipping” blog. In this one, titled “8 steps for engineering leaders to keep the peace” he focuses on things an engineering leader can do when his or her ‘manager’ …
March 2, 2013
Yesterday someone asked me to share my thoughts on the secret to building excellent things. I summarized what I know as: “Put the customer first, have a plan, create a shared mission, get early victories, remove process, and make it …