- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple
- Fragmentation Is Not The End of Android
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea
- Don't Build APIs...
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory
- A Mouse and Keyboard Don't Make a Hardware Company
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins
- Businesses Buy Differently
- The Job Decision Matrix
- The 5 Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor
Category Archives: Personal
February 4, 2012
My mom passed away yesterday. She was 83 and it was her time. We’ve been expecting this to happen for a while and we are grateful she went calmly and peacefully. We’re writing an obituary and I’ll post it here …
December 31, 2011
On January 1, 2011 I started a project of posting a photo to Flickr, Facebook and Twitter every day. Today I concluded this project with the photo below: I did this #photo365 project mostly as an experiment: to see if …
June 22, 2011
On this day 20 years ago I married my lovely bride Julie in Golden, CO. It’s been an amazing ride so far and I am excited for what the next 20 years bring. I love you Julie!
August 8, 2009
Gun Digest ran an essay contest in 1964: In 50 words or less write what the Right to Bear Arms means to you. The winner would get an all expense paid hunting safari to Africa. I had known my father …