About Charlie Kindel
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple
- Fragmentation Is Not The End of Android
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea
- Google Will Abandon Android
- Don't Build APIs...
- Got a 4? You Were Just Fired from Microsoft
- A Mouse and Keyboard Don't Make a Hardware Company
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong
- Businesses Buy Differently
In the news
cek.log is hosted on WP Engine. I highly recommend them.
Category Archives: Startups
March 2, 2013
Yesterday someone asked me to share my thoughts on the secret to building excellent things. I summarized what I know as: “Put the customer first, have a plan, create a shared mission, get early victories, remove process, and make it …
February 19, 2013
When we launched MileLogr (www.milelogr.com) yesterday we didn’t know how long it would be before the first real customer actually paid us for a report. It happened today! We have monies! It is time for a serious glass of champagne! …
January 9, 2013
In early-stage ventures, whether it’s a bootstrapped technology startup, or a new initiative within a big company, the leaders are often visionary “idea people”. The difference between success and failure is how good these leaders are at training their teams …
December 3, 2012
While in Amman Jordan last month, I had the opportunity to speak at Amman Tech Tuesdays, a local startup event held every month there. I was asked to talk about what I’ve learned in my career to an audience of …