About Charlie Kindel
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple
- Fragmentation Is Not The End of Android
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea
- Google Will Abandon Android
- Don't Build APIs...
- Got a 4? You Were Just Fired from Microsoft
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- A Mouse and Keyboard Don't Make a Hardware Company
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong
- Businesses Buy Differently
In the news
cek.log is hosted on WP Engine. I highly recommend them.
Category Archives: Startups
September 11, 2013
Steven Sinofski has written another great post on his “Learning by Shipping” blog. In this one, titled “8 steps for engineering leaders to keep the peace” he focuses on things an engineering leader can do when his or her ‘manager’ …
March 2, 2013
Yesterday someone asked me to share my thoughts on the secret to building excellent things. I summarized what I know as: “Put the customer first, have a plan, create a shared mission, get early victories, remove process, and make it …
February 19, 2013
When we launched MileLogr (www.milelogr.com) yesterday we didn’t know how long it would be before the first real customer actually paid us for a report. It happened today! We have monies! It is time for a serious glass of champagne! …
January 9, 2013
In early-stage ventures, whether it’s a bootstrapped technology startup, or a new initiative within a big company, the leaders are often visionary “idea people”. The difference between success and failure is how good these leaders are at training their teams …