Good ‘ole Don Box has written a very clear description of HTTP.SYS and it’s relationship to IIS and Indigo. I have to admit that even I was confused (and I worked on HTTP.SYS way back when it was called “Duct Tape”)!
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple
- Fragmentation Is Not The End of Android
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea
- Don't Build APIs...
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- A Mouse and Keyboard Don't Make a Hardware Company
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins
- Businesses Buy Differently
- The Job Decision Matrix
- The 5 Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor