Billie Jo Murray, who runs the Windows Server Customer Experience Group, is now blogging. If you have feedback about Windows Server’s documentation and customer programs head over to her blog and let her know.
- Friday was my last day at Amazon
- I’m Betting on Control4
- I sincerely tried, but I still hate Linux
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong
- The 5 Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor
- Customer, Business, Technology, Organization (CBTO)
- Merit Badges – A Mental Model for Success
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins
- The Job Decision Matrix
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- Be a Great Reader
- Why Sr. People Leave MSFT in September
- Hacking the Kindle