Billie Jo Murray, who runs the Windows Server Customer Experience Group, is now blogging. If you have feedback about Windows Server’s documentation and customer programs head over to her blog and let her know.
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple
- Fragmentation Is Not The End of Android
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea
- Don't Build APIs...
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- A Mouse and Keyboard Don't Make a Hardware Company
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins
- Businesses Buy Differently
- The Job Decision Matrix
- The 5 Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor