This news.com/NYT article sure hit home. I didn’t say so in my post last night about needing a new printer, but the whole reason I discovered my printer wasn’t working was my daughter had an emergency with her science fair project. Her display board required a few items printed out on tabloid sized (17×11”) paper and my Epson Stylus Ex is the only printer in the house that can do that…
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple
- Fragmentation Is Not The End of Android
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea
- Don't Build APIs...
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory
- A Mouse and Keyboard Don't Make a Hardware Company
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins
- Businesses Buy Differently
- The Job Decision Matrix
- The 5 Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor