My Channel 9 interview video just went live. Please don’t tease me about how often I say “um”.
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple 154.8k views
- The Job Decision Matrix 12k views
- Path To Green 10.6k views
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong 8.6k views
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory 7.4k views
- The 5Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor 6.9k views
- Have Backbone, Disagree and Commit 6.6k views
- Work Backwards From The Customer 5.5k views
- Merit Badges – A Mental Model for Success 5.3k views
- Tenets 5k views
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins 5k views
- Customer, Business, Technology, Organization (CBTO) 4.7k views
- One-Way and Two-Way Doors 3.9k views
- Be a Great Reader 3.8k views
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea 3.7k views
Are we going to see an official WHS team blog somewhere soon? On blogs.msdn.com or on a dedicated site (similar to gamerscoreblog.com)?
If not, can we ask questions here? 🙂
Great video Charlie… cept for of course the edits, but then that’s what you get when Rory tries to do his job a little to much.
Any chance we could get you to answer a couple of the Q’s that have come up over on that C9 thread?