www.stopdigitalamnesia.com yet? We put this website together as a teaser for our announcement of Windows Home Server at CES. It is funny and informational!
This photo is of some of the SWAG we gave out at CES to go along with the marketing campaign.
Oh, and if you are posting screen shots of Windows Home Server on Flickr and tag them with “windowshomeserver”, “whs”, and “home server”. Then add them to the “Home Servers” Group.
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple 92.7k views
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory 5.8k views
- Work Backwards From The Customer 4.7k views
- Have Backbone, Disagree and Commit 4.5k views
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong 4.3k views
- The 5 Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor 4.1k views
- Merit Badges – A Mental Model for Success 3.6k views
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins 3.4k views
- The Job Decision Matrix 3.3k views
- Customer, Business, Technology, Organization (CBTO) 3.2k views
- Be a Great Reader 2.9k views
- Path To Green 2.6k views
- Tools to Achieve Clarity of Thought 2.2k views
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea 2.2k views
- One-Way and Two-Way Doors 2.1k views