www.stopdigitalamnesia.com yet? We put this website together as a teaser for our announcement of Windows Home Server at CES. It is funny and informational!
This photo is of some of the SWAG we gave out at CES to go along with the marketing campaign.
Oh, and if you are posting screen shots of Windows Home Server on Flickr and tag them with “windowshomeserver”, “whs”, and “home server”. Then add them to the “Home Servers” Group.
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple 154.3k views
- The Job Decision Matrix 10.3k views
- Path To Green 9.1k views
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong 7.9k views
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory 7.2k views
- Have Backbone, Disagree and Commit 6.5k views
- The 5Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor 6.5k views
- Work Backwards From The Customer 5.4k views
- Merit Badges – A Mental Model for Success 5k views
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins 4.8k views
- Customer, Business, Technology, Organization (CBTO) 4.5k views
- Tenets 4.4k views
- Be a Great Reader 3.7k views
- One-Way and Two-Way Doors 3.7k views
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea 3.6k views