- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple
- Fragmentation Is Not The End of Android
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea
- Don't Build APIs...
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- A Mouse and Keyboard Don't Make a Hardware Company
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins
- Businesses Buy Differently
- The Job Decision Matrix
- The 5 Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor
Category Archives: Personal
April 21, 2012
UPDATE (1/15/2013): SOLD! 1978 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser ‘Uglina’ One of the nicest, original Land Cruisers you will find on the planet. Rust free. Almost all mechanical components replaced or refurbished. Head to http://www.uglina.com for details.
February 4, 2012
My mom passed away yesterday. She was 83 and it was her time. We’ve been expecting this to happen for a while and we are grateful she went calmly and peacefully. We’re writing an obituary and I’ll post it here …
December 31, 2011
On January 1, 2011 I started a project of posting a photo to Flickr, Facebook and Twitter every day. Today I concluded this project with the photo below: I did this #photo365 project mostly as an experiment: to see if …
June 22, 2011
On this day 20 years ago I married my lovely bride Julie in Golden, CO. It’s been an amazing ride so far and I am excited for what the next 20 years bring. I love you Julie!