Jim Lyon co-authored the INTERCAL programming language. He’s a dev on my team. We decided that all devs must know this language in order to write code on my project. You should learn it too.
- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple
- Friday was my last day at Amazon
- I sincerely tried, but I still hate Linux
- I’m Betting on Control4
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory
- Work Backwards From The Customer
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong
- The 5 Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor
- Merit Badges – A Mental Model for Success
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins
- Customer, Business, Technology, Organization (CBTO)
- Have Backbone, Disagree and Commit
- Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn’t it Taken Off?
- The Job Decision Matrix
- Be a Great Reader