- Why Nobody Can Copy Apple 153.8k views
- Path To Green 7.8k views
- You are Thinking of Your Career Trajectory Wrong 7.4k views
- STOP 0xC2 aka BAD_POOL_CALLER Blue Screen and bad memory 7.1k views
- Have Backbone, Disagree and Commit 6.3k views
- The 5Ps: Achieving Focus in Any Endeavor 6.1k views
- The Job Decision Matrix 5.7k views
- Work Backwards From The Customer 5.3k views
- Merit Badges – A Mental Model for Success 4.6k views
- Retail Pricing, Markup, and Margins 4.5k views
- Customer, Business, Technology, Organization (CBTO) 4.3k views
- Tenets 4k views
- Be a Great Reader 3.6k views
- Paying Developers is A Bad Idea 3.5k views
- One-Way and Two-Way Doors 3.5k views
Back from Africa
February 25, 2007
I took my GPS with me and created track logs of everywhere we went. I’m really excited about geotagging all of my photos with GPS coordinates and then creating a mash-up showing where we were whent the pictures were taken. But from what I can see so far the tools for making this happen are all pretty primitive and not very automated…it’ll probably take me a while to piece it all together.
I did have a chance to post a few to my Flickr account and will continue to post the best of the best as I get a chance. But catching up on email is my top priority.
I got through some of my RSS feeds and see that the Windows Home Server Beta 2 rollout is proceeding nicely. It is fun seeing all the reports of people getting their kits and getting things set up!
This particular picture was taken on our first day…less than 15 minutes after we landed at an airstrip in the center of the Serengeti (Seronera) we came across this lion couple engaged in a little hanky panky. Pretty amazing start…